High Quality Dental Bridges
20% off for members
What is a dental bridge?
A dental bridge essentially bridges a gap in your mouth. It involves replacing a missing tooth with a false tooth to fill in the gap, improving your oral health as well as your smile.
There are two main types of dental bridge – fixed and removable. Fixed bridges tend to be the better solution for most patients. These are bonded to the natural teeth on either side of the gap and require minimal maintenance. However, our expert dentists offer both and will recommend what’s best for each individual.
10 benefits of dental bridges
- A permanent solution for missing teeth
- No surgery involved – less invasive than dental implants
- Filling in gaps caused by missing teeth is better for your remaining teeth – prevents movement
- Feels stable and complete
- Porcelain finishes mean a very natural look, matching your own teeth
- Oral health is improved when there is a neat and even line up of teeth without gaps or food traps
- Makes eating easier, especially with fixed bridges
- Talking is also easier, where this had been impaired by teeth gaps
- Having a full complement of teeth helps to maintain your face’s natural shape
- You can smile with confidence, knowing there are no gaps or unsightly teeth/crowns!
Fixed Dental Bridge
The most common type of bridge is fixed permanently and can only be removed by a dentist.
This consists of two crowns, made of porcelain or metal, which are permanently bonded to your natural teeth either side of the space, with the false tooth (or teeth) in the middle.
If the teeth either side of your missing teeth are strong and healthy, you may be able to have an adhesive bridge, which can be removed for cleaning.
An adhesive bridge is a false tooth with ‘wings’ either side of it. These wings are bonded to the inner surfaces of the supporting teeth. This avoids the need to prepare the neighbouring teeth for full coverage crowns.
Dentistry Price List
- Members price – save 20%
- Examination £90
- New patient examination £114
- New patient consultation & hygiene £192 (includes diagnosis, cleaning and polishing)
Our dental members benefit from:
- 2 Dental examinations a year (including X-rays when necessary)
- 2 Dental hygiene appointments during the year
- 20% off all dental treatments
Dental membership costs £40 a month or just £30 when taken in an addition to standard medical membership of The Smart Clinics.
Our team of dental experts welcome referrals from other professionals for implantology and periodontics. We work closely with dentists across London.
We offer a full range of treatments with specialist cosmetic dentists, including veneers, tooth whitening and white fillings for a smile to be proud of.
We offer an extensive range of braces at our London Orthodontic Centre, including clear removable aligners and discrete fixed braces that are invisible in wear.