Dr Ross Perry, Aesthetic Doctor
MBBS – Aesthetic Doctor
Dr Ross Perry qualified at Guy’s & St Thomas’ Hospital Medical School in 1994 and pursued a surgical career that now comprises NHS skin cancer reconstruction and private cosmetic skin treatments.
He has ongoing NHS commitments as a GP as well as being the Medical Director of Cosmedics Skin Clinics, which he established in 2003.
Dr Perry specialises in the removal of unwanted skin lesions, including:
- Mole removal using laser and surgical techniques
- Cyst removal including sebaceous cysts
- Treatment for skin tags
- Wart removal using cryotherapy (freezing), laser or surgery
Dr Perry has a special interest in plastic and cosmetic surgery and offers advanced uses of injectables to achieve outstanding non-surgical results.
- BOTOX® wrinkle relaxing injections
- Dermal fillers
- Lip enhancement fillers
As most of his patients already know, Ross is very much the perfectionist in all aspects of his work and is keen to deliver natural-looking results that are flattering and rejuvenating.
Other procedures which are available include:
- Hyperhidrosis (excessive sweating) treated with injections
- Thread vein and spider vein removal
Cosmedics have outstanding patient satisfaction which has earned them the WhatClinic 5* Treatment Award.
For more information see www.cosmedics.co.uk.